in 100% working capacity as a transforming wireless Bluetooth speaker.
Things that I used:
1. a G1 Blaster Transformer.
2. a Mini Bluetooth Speaker (got one from here: http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&type=view&sid=22277&main=167#.WLJnKxogmHt)
3. my hobby grade rotary tool
How i did it:
1. I opened and unscrewed my G1 Blaster's light leg part.
2. I marked and fit the speaker on it.
3. I cut the marked part and smoothed the hole on the right leg, using my rotary tools.
4. Fit and positioned the bluetooth speaker on the hole and glued.
.... and done :)